Understand why make-up air systems cleaning is required
Large manufacturing and industrial units usually possess exhaust systems that occupy a lot of space. Their main job is to pump out air in large volumes. When the replaced air through these exhausts are not replaced in same amount and at same speeds, negative pressure gets created inside the region when these systems are installed. To make sure this doesn’t happen at any time, make up air systems cleaning is done regularly. The effectiveness of these units is seen largely in winter season when the windows generally remain closed and the pressure-balancing effect gets reduced greatly.
The procedures employed for make up air systems cleaning ensures that the air generated by the exhaust systems during various operations get expelled properly and that the pressure balance is maintained throughout. But that’s not the only advantages you can look forward to in following various make up air systems cleaning procedures. Some other benefits include:
• Regular supply of conditioned air that can further be cooled, heated, humidified and dehumidified as when required.
• The flow of cold air from outside gets reduced drastically and the fresh air can be easily drafted through doors.
• Ensures exhaust systems performs their job.
• Drastically improves the quality of indoor air.
• There will be negligible suction pressure near exterior doors.
• HVAC systems will have fewer loads to deal with.
• Energy costs get reduced by over 35%.
• Ensures that the working environment is productive and comfortable for everyone.